Tuesday, December 18, 2007

No Selections Today (Tues 18 Dec 2007)

Today's Selections

System 6
No Selections

20-25 Day System
No selections


None again today.
I've been having a think about where this blog is heading, and at the moment my honest opinion would be nowhere! So in light of this I have decided to make radical changes for the New Year. I will, obviously, keep posting system selections but they will not now be the main focus of the blog. Instead, I will be adding more content- any articles I come across that I find newsworthy, funny, enlightening, etc, I will be adding personal selections that are not Massey based, I want there to be more reader/subscriber interaction, so the first thing that will happen is comments will be unmoderated (obviously any spam, etc will be deleted as soon as I cop it), maybe have a photo gallery where readers can send their horse racing photos and a few other things that you'll have to wait for :)
As I said, this will probably happen from the New Year so until then I will keep posting selections as I have been.

No comments: