Saturday, August 18, 2007

Today's Thoughts....

What can I say? A total disaster wouldn't be too harsh a word me thinks! After yesterday's great results we get a total stinker like today. -7.00 points on the backing systems and another 2.34 points lost on the place-lays. The only saving grace is that the trend lays are still going great guns and at short prices as well.
I think we can now safely knock the place-lays into touch as the system is definitely not working. In fact I should turn it into a PLACE system!! Also, come the end of August, a couple of the backing systems will be culled I think. Some are just not performing as intended and it's hard work choosing all the selections, getting the results and then updating tables and the like. I think it's pretty obvious which one's will get the boot but who knows what will happen by the end of August?

No comments: