Friday, August 17, 2007

Thoughts for today.....

Well, an excellent day on the backing front with over 5 1/2 points profit on the day but not so good on the lay side of things. The trend lays recorded their first win today (hence loss for us), but at only 2/1 the damage on the day was limited to just over a point. Seeing how these lays have been doing the last few days, I'm not too worried about today's loss and still remain extremely happy with the way the system is going.
The place-lays, on the other hand are definitely not going to plan and this is very annoying as I had high hopes for this system. I know where I have gone wrong and I plan to rectify that as from tomorrow. I will keep all results as is and give the system until next weekend to prove its worth.
Until tomorrow then....

No comments: