Thursday, August 9, 2007

4,5,6 System Selections- Thur 9 Aug 2007

Another system I have running at the moment that has its first selection for the blog today is the so-called 4,5,6 System. The main criteria for this system is that the race can only be classes 4, 5 or 6 on the flat only. This system produces an excellent 41.5% win strike rate and an impressive 69% place strike rate, so I normally play this win and place on betfair. By this I mean I'll stick an x amount for the win and then an amount to win in the place market to cover my win bet. For example, if I put £10 on the win, then I'll need to make sure my place bet will be enough to cover the £10 should the horse place but not win. Hope this makes sense?

Today's Selection:

18:00 Bath TENSION POINT (6/1)


Don't forget that the price in the brackets is the Racing Post forecast price.

No comments: